Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday, monday...

Dear all,
thanks for all of your emails, smses, and comments to the previous post... I had a crisis on Friday and your warm messages have certainly helped me to cheer up... together, of course, with a lot of Lambrusco on Friday night at Elena's place, and going out in the Madrid gay area on Saturday night...

Today, I woke up with a cold. Positive: today is the good day for me to speak french... ah all those nassal sounds!! I can pronounce them perfectly now... Well my portuguese will also be better today. Well, as some of you already know, I am now taking lessons of portuguese instead of german :-( Basically because the firm pays for my portuguese lessons and I don't have time to learn german on my own. However, I am quite happy about it (I don't think Dave is so happy about that ;-P). It seems much easier than learning german, and it is a lot of fun :-). Yes! I am starting to destroy a third language, he, he :-)
hugs to everyone,
c

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cristina! Guess what I found today when looking through the thrilling Merger Remedies Study? Your name! You have left an important mark in Brussels by contributing to this fantastic publication. Eh?!?! Anyways, I thought it was fun.

Cristina said...

I am quite happy about that actually... Remember how annoyed I was about doing all those transcripts? Now if somebody googles me a paper of the European Commission appears... :-)