Thursday, November 09, 2006

hangover day?????

I was about to edit the post below but in the end decided not to, and to write a new one...
After a very long day at the office, I went out with the people from the office... ALL NIGHT!!! Well, I haven't done this since mid-October, in Zaragoza.... Now my throat hurts, but it helps to remind myself, from time to time, that I am not so old...
Actually, I like a lot the people from my office. We are all a little bit crazy, so it is a lot of fun when we are not working which is mainly during the Portuguese lessons, drinks on thursday night and lunch on Friday.
Surprisingly and luckily, despite all the alcohol of yesterday night, and how drunk I got, today I have no hangover... weird hu? So, despite being today a bank holiday, here I am in the office....
And tomorrow..... ZURICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxx

No comments: