Monday, November 13, 2006

My career as casamentera is taking off!!!!!!!!!!

Pues sí, ¿increíble verdad? Este fin de semana será la prueba de fuego... Si es que, me meto en cada lío yo solita....
Some of you will maybe remember a friend of Dave called Martin. He came to visit Dave twice while we were in Brussels. A very tall and very shy guy. I think all of us went once to have diner to the nice greek restaurant, where Petr orders calamares non-stop, while this guy was visiting us. As I said this friend of Dave is very shy. And for several reasons I had concluded it was impossible to find him a girlfriend. As you all know I tend to intrude in other people's life, but this time the guy is actually looking for a girlfriend, in very ackward ways... So after telling to two girls in my office that he is not good looking and that he can get on your nerves when he speaks (cause he speaks extremely slowly), I showed them some pictures and they said that he looked ok, actually even goodlooking. I was amazed, so I told dave. Dave told Martin. And now they are both coming next weekend to Madrid.
Ok, I tend to intrude in people's life... but let's look at my boyfriend... he actually looked for plane tickets to come to visit me in Madrid, once that Martin said "let's spend a weekend in Madrid".... or did he push Martin to come to Madrid? In any case, he intrudes as much as me or more...
In the end I will have to organise something to do on Saturday in Madrid, which stresses me, because first of all, I am not a good organiser, and second, I really don't know Madrid yet... Let's see what can I do... But at least, Dave comes to visit me to Madrid! :-)

Este fin de semana en Zurich me di cuenta de que vivo una doble vida: Por un lado en Madrid donde trabajo, hablo español todo el tiempo, vivo en una pequeña habitación en un ático, estoy sola. Por otro lado en Zurich, donde descanso, hablo inglés todo el tiempo, vivo en un piso bastante grande, está Dave. En fin lo ideal sería encontrar un equilibrio, ni lo uno ni lo otro, no?

1 comment:

EMG said...

Veo que el negocio va prosperando... Así que Dave viene a Madrid, eh? Pues a ver si podemos vernos un rato. Pero sin citas a ciegas, please. Eso lo dejo para tus compañeras de trabajo. Besos