Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Raining again in Madrid

Yep, it is raining again... I wonder if I should directly try to sleep tonight on the sofa in the livingroom instead of going totally nuts in my room... or maybe I should go out all night instead of trying to sleep ;-) ha ha, this would have been the Maastricht-Bruges-Cristina approach, but this weekend I just discovered that I am not so young as I used to be... I guess since Brussels, the Cristina-going-out-all-night does not exist anymore, except of course when "obliged" by Carolina, Silvia and Jorge in Zaragoza...
I can't believe this, I complained so badly about rain in Brussels all the time that I was there and now I find it even worse in Madrid...

However, I am much more positive this week than the weeks before... the reason must be all these weekends in Zurich :-) my boring life in Madrid becomes much more manageable, the only problem is that it is the same price to go for a week to the Carabean as to go to Zurich every weekend of a month.

On Friday, Maria and Santi celebrate their house warming in Zaragoza. I will not be able to attend because I'll be in Zurich again. It's a pity, but I didn't know it when I bought the plane tickets a month ago. I am really happy for you guys, I am looking forward to seeing your new house :-)

No comments: